Thursday, April 7, 2011

Disney on Ice...Toy Story Style

In late March Mom, Taegan, and I headed to KC Sprint Center to see Disney on Ice. We had taken her last year and she really loved it so I was super excited to take her again. This year the theme was Toy Story 3 and I knew she would know the characters so I felt okay going to it even though she wouldn't understand the whole story line. She was SUPER pumped and talked about it the whole way there.
This was her face to me when I asked her to smile:( Has her popcorn and is ready to go!
Major cheese with Grandma.
And with Mommy.
Hamm, one of her favorites.
Her new Buzz toy from the show.


The show lasted over 2 hours and at about the hour and 45 minute mark she looked at me and said she was ready to go. We left early and headed home. She did enjoy the show, but there was a lot of story line that went along with it that she had a hard time following. It was just above her. She also was hoping to see more of Minnie and Mickey and they weren't there. Overall, we had fun, but when she was done she was done!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...