Thursday, April 7, 2011

Beauty Salon

A couple weeks ago Mom and I went to a consignment sale in KC and we found a vanity for Taegan to play with. I felt like I couldn't walk away from it because it was only 10 bucks and it was in great condition!!! I knew she would love it and I was right about that. We then headed to Walmart to find a set of hair things that she could play with on it with her dolls. Little did I know that this would turn into a nightly thing that she loves to do with Justin and I:) She adores doing our hair and telling us all about what she is doing. It really is pretty cute and I love how her mind works.
Trying it out for the first time with her baby. Grandma's turn.
Now Daddy.
Tip your head back Daddy!!!


The set we bought has a blow dryer, curling iron, flat iron, hair spray, perfume, lipstick, and a brush in it. When she does your hair she uses every piece!!!! Love it.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...