Tuesday, April 26, 2011

37 weeks...

How far along: 37 weeks

Size of the baby: He is about 6.5 pounds.

Gender: Boy-Laekan Harper

Movement: For the most part he is still active. He is starting to slow down and run out of room I think. He still likes night time to get active!

Sleep: Awful!!! I am not sleeping much at all...so I supposed I am getting ready for him. Justin has moved to the couch to see if that will help me sleep. Some nights it does, others it doesn't matter.

What I miss: Playing with my little girl and doing normal stuff around here and everywhere. This rest stuff is hard and I will be ready to feel like a team player versus a person watching:(

Cravings: Nothing-I am actually not eating a lot right now.

Symptoms: I hate to complain-but I am pretty miserable right now. I was up from 1:30-6:30 last night and was for sure I was headed to the hospital to have a baby. The contractions are picking up. I am glad to be full term and ready for little man to join us. I'm really not sure I can make it another 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! But I will if that is what is best for Laekan.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...