Sunday, April 17, 2011

35 weeks

How far along: 35 weeks...I am so thankful I made it through another week.

Size of the baby:Laekan is the size of a honeydew.

Gender: BOY-Laekan Harper

Movement: He is still very active at night. His moves now are causing some pain because he is getting so big! Kicks are more like shoves and pushes that can cause me to lose my breath!!! I can't wait to hold this little guy.

Sleep: I am having awful pain and pressure still that seem to get much more awful as I try to sleep. Justin has had to sleep on the basement couch the last couple of nights just so I can get comfortable and get some rest. I feel awful, but at least we are both getting sleep(he LOVES the couch!).

What I miss: Since I am on modified rest, I am really missing doing the everyday tasks that I took for granted before. I feel lazy and worthless-although it is what i need to do to keep him safe for right now. I miss playing with Taegan and holding her...she will always be my little girl.

Cravings: Nothing-haven't had much of an appetite lately.

Symptoms: The pains and pressure have gotten better and I just finished my meds for the bladder infection-which I believe is much better. I still get very uncomfortable and start having contractions if I do too much. I am having back labor off and on...this little guy needs to stay put for another week!!!


No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...