Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Day

Easter morning we headed to church!!! I was so excited because since I have been on rest we haven't gone because it is so much to get us all ready and get there. We decided that we were going on Easter no matter what. I will say about halfway through standing up and singing I was starting to hurt and worry what if my water broke:) Oh that would have been a story to tell!!! It didn't and we were just fine. After church on Easter we usually head to St. Joseph to do Easter with Justin's family. This year I couldn't travel so we did it with my parents that day(usually we do it the day before). Mom was excited to be able to see Taegan all dressed up...


What a pretty girl.


She gave her an Easter basket filled with goodies and a new movie "Tangled". Taegan was over the moon to get this movie. As I am typing she is watching the movie, but having a hard time with the "bad guy" in the movie so she leaves for parts of it.

Her new movie.


After opening her basket we headed out back to do our Easter egg hunt. She found all 10 super fast and headed in to open them and see what was in them!!! We then had lunch and spent some time with Great Papa and Velva as well. She just loves Velva and had a great time doing a seek and find with her while the rest of us just relaxed.

We headed home for nap and Justin and my dad worked on finishing the patio. They put up new ceiling fans, lights, and it looks great!!! I am excited to be out there this summer and fall-the patio is one of my favorite places of this house. So relaxing and a great place to hang out with friends and family.


We had a great Easter and missed Justin's family...




No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...