Friday, April 8, 2011

34 weeks...

How far along: 34 weeks

Size of the baby: Laekan is about 4.5 pounds

Weight Gain: 26 pounds

Gender: BOY-Laekan Harper

Movement: He is still moving a ton and in the last couple of weeks has turned head down!! What a relief that he is head down and ready-no c-section because of that:)

Sleep: I am sleeping off and on. Not long runs of sleep, but sleep nonetheless. Just getting me ready for when he comes I suppose. My worst complaint with sleep is the uncomfort on my sides and the pressure on my pelvis-WOW!

What I miss: Everything this week. I went to the Dr. on Wednesday and we talked more about these pains I am having. She decided to check me and found me dilated to a 3 and believes the pains are high contractions. I am now on very strict limitations. No lifting, no exercise, pretty much stay at home with your feet up. WOW-that was a shock. I have a ton left to do before he gets here:(

Cravings: Nothing.

Symptoms: Lots of pains, contractions, and pressure. I am trying to take it easy, but this is VERY hard for me. I do so much throughout the day that sitting and doing nothing is one of the hardest things for me. I never think about all that I do, but now I am being forced to. I know that he is much safer with me and that is the part I am focusing on. Justin on the other hand is busy with this list!!! Please if you think about it pray that we can make it to 37 weeks with little man with me...he will then be welcome whenever he chooses!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...