Thursday, March 31, 2011

32/33 weeks...

Well, I am a bit behind and will do all my catching up this week!! I have a ton to share. Let's start with week 32 and 33.
32 week belly 33 week belly

How far along: 33 weeks

Size of the baby: a pineapple...almost 4 pounds

Weight Gain: 25 pounds

Gender: BOY Laekan Harper

Movement: Laekan is still very active and loves to play with us. He will punch or kick back when we nudge him! I love it. I have also loved watching him get bigger and the moves take over my whole belly. Such a sweet thing I can't wait to see!!!!

Sleep: Bad, Bad week for this. I am having so much pressure and pain that I can't find a position that will work for longer than 15 minutes or so. I also woke up a 2:30 on Wednesday morning to excruiating back pain. Went to the chiropractor and he did what he could. He doesn't think I will go to my due date and also told me no heavy lifting. Oh Laekan is giving me a run for my money!!!

What I miss: Walking normal, bending over without something in my way, and sleeping. Cravings: Nothing much this week.

Symptoms: I have been having very sharp pains up at the top of my belly for over a week now. I was finally brought in on Friday to have an ultrasound of my gallbladder and a huge lab check. That all came back normal-so they have put me on Prilosec to see if that will help. I am headed to the Dr on Wednesday to talk more about it. The pains come and go, but last at least 10-15 minutes at a time. We aren't sure what is going on...and I just hope it is over when I have him!!! Have a good Monday-I will be back tomorrow with more updates!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...