Thursday, April 7, 2011

Laekan's shower

On Saturday one of my best friends threw Laekan a "sprinkle". I was so honored that she wanted to throw this for him because from whatI know people usually don't get a shower for a second kiddo. I was super excited because we had nothing for a boy!!! Justin and I registered at Babies R Us and were blown away by what everyone got us. The shower was perfect in every detail and we had a lot of fun just hanging out and enjoying everyone's company.
The cake and cookie table:) The best cookies ever...Aunt T's cookies.
These napkins were perfect-monkeys!!!
The food table-she totally overdid herself!
The punch that Di and I just created as we went.
A super fun frame that has baby pictures of Justin, Taegan, and myself in with a spot for Laekan.


I stopped taking pictures once the shower started because my camera died. Di took more so when I get them I will put them on here. We are so blessed to have great family and friends that treated us so good. Laekan is one lucky little guy!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...