Sunday, April 17, 2011

Kelly Easter Egg Hunt

Today we had a family get together on my Mom's side. I rested for the day and then we headed over around 3 for the egg hunt and some family time. Taegan was super excited to find eggs and did an awesome job. She had 5 to find and was the first one done finding her 5. She was set to find more, but got sidetracked(thank goodness) with the candy inside the eggs. Once the hunt was over we all sat around and hung out for a while.
Found one on the deck. Making sure she got all 5 of them.
Checking out what was inside.
Sitting down to dig into the candy!!!


After the egg hunt we met up with Garret, Kendra, Ayla, Becky, and Greg to eat dinner together at KiKu!!! Oh my wow-it was SOOOO yummy! I think I could eat there everyday right now, that is the most and best I have eaten since I got pregnant. Super good and we were so appreciative that Garret took us there! I miss watching Ayla during the week, but I have to keep getting my rest....

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...