Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Taegan!!!

My 3 year old Princess!!!


Taegan-

I can't believe that 3 years ago today(at about this time) I was at the hospital in labor with you having no idea what the future would hold. Daddy and I were so eager to meet you and finally have you here with us...good thing labor was short! However, that day didn't quite go like we planned and you were a sick little girl for about 8 days. Then we got to take you home and we haven't looked back yet. What a joy it has been watching you change, grow, learn, and become your own person over the last three years. I honestly can't believe it has been that long and I am wondering where the rewind/pause button is for you?!?!


You are so independent and love to do things on your own terms. If Daddy or I suggest something for you to do you won't do it-until you come up with the idea. As much as this drives us crazy we are so glad you can do it on your own. We are amazed at your intelligence and knowledge that you have everyday. We are in awe of some of the stuff you just know and can do without us showing or helping you. I will admit there are days that I want to cry because you don't need my help-although I would never hold you back from doing things just for my own sake.


We are eager to watch you become a BIG SISTER here very soon!!! We are glad however that so far he has decided that he doesn't want to share the day with you and will wait to have his own day. I know that life is going to change and turn your world upside down, but please always remember that we love you SOOO MUCH and you will always be our princess. I know you will love Laekan and take such great care of him whenever he gets here.


Mommy and Daddy are so proud of the little girl you have already become, we can't wait to watch you grow more this next year. We love you forever and ever!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...