Thursday, March 17, 2011

31 weeks...


How far along: 31 weeks
Size of the baby: Laekan is about 3.3 pounds
Weight Gain: 24.5 pounds
Gender: BOY-Laekan Harper
Movement: He continues to love night time to be the most active!! The other night I had Justin feel him kicking and then Laekan started to play a game with Justin. He would kick and Justin would tap back and Laekan would move and kick again-it was pretty funny:)
Sleep: Not doing well this week. There is a lot of hip pressure when I lay too long and back pain. I have to sit all the way up to roll over and I just can't get comfortable. Only 8 more weeks!!!
What I miss: My normal body-I am getting to the point where moving is exhausting and bending over is almost out of the question...ready to have my tummy back and get to exercising. Not that I am wishing away this pregnancy-just being honest.
Cravings: Back to the peanut butter this week!
Symptoms: Out of breath fast, hip and back pain, can't bend over without pain, not sleeping well, and overall just uncomfortable. With all that said-I am SUPER happy that Mr. Laekan is growing well and taking his time to join us!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...