Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 weeks...

How far along: 30 weeks
Size of the baby: Laekan is the size of a head of cabbage.
Weight gain: 23 pounds...I might stop posting this:(
Gender: BOY-Laekan Harper
Movement: He is still moving a ton and continues to be active at night. I wish I could tell if he had turned or not, but right now he is just so active I can't tell. I love watching my belly move and Taegan is really liking feeling him. It is the little things right now that make us smile.
Sleep: This week has been pretty good for sleep. I still have to rotate a lot to keep things from falling asleep, but I am still getting a pretty good nights sleep. I am starting to get up more to pee, but I'm sure that won't change til he gets here.
What I miss: I miss painting my toes...no really it is getting harder and harder to reach them:) I just told my mom tonight that I would love a pedicure as a "pre-baby" gift!!! I want them to look cute for the delivery-as strange as that is:)
Cravings: Anything sweet or chocolate. My body is going to go into shock after Laekan gets here when I go into diet mode. Trying to take advantage now!
Symptoms: Things are pretty good this week. I am hoping to call tomorrow and schedule my prenatal massage. I could use one after this week. I am really starting to lose my mind-I can't remember anything for the life of me. It is crazy how much I just forget...and it isn't fun either. Just tonight I lost some Easter presents I had bought for Taegan and I told Becky a birthday idea for Taegan that I had already bought her. Geez!!!!
I can't believe that I am less than 10 weeks away from meeting our new little man. How crazy it seems that it will be here so fast. There are days when this pregnancy has flown by, and others when I'm not sure if it will ever end. I went to the Dr. today and everything looks great and the heartbeat was super. I have one more two week appointment then I go every week!!!! WOW!!!

1 comment:

Jessica Pfrang said...

Cute picture Momma! :-) And your hair is getting SO long! Love you!

Going Strong...


Priceless...