Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A great visit...

Tonight was such a fun night out to dinner! Kenda, a friend I went to high school with and haven't seen in 14 years(WOW), came to town and wanted to get together. So my other friend Colette and our husbands met up with Kenda and her husband. I was so excited to see her and catch up with her. I just can't believe it had been that long-and it seemed like just yesterday! It was just what I needed tonight and I felt so rejuvenated after being with them. The guys all got along and it was such a great night. I am hoping that we can get together again before she leaves town again. She is headed back home to Texas next Wednesday...wish she lived closer!!!

Here we are after dinner...and I swear it is the WORST angle of my belly. Dang it is HUGE!!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...