Monday, March 14, 2011

Challenging week...

It's over...we made it through the week with Daddy being gone and I was so happy to see him Thursday night. I know that it was a tougher week because I am 8 months pregnant, but there were days I was really feeling like a terrible Mom. I had no patience at times, lost my cool with her, didn't play with her as much, and overall was real short with her. Looking back I feel awful that the week went like that and I hope to be able to change it for the future. I can sit back now and see where she was pushing my buttons and why-now I need to come up with a plan to react differently next time.

Parenting can be so hard and there is NO guidebook for it. UGH. All I know is that I was so glad to see Justin and get a little help from him!!! She has been awesome since he has been home and that is what makes me feel so bad that I had such a short fuse most of the week. I can't hold onto it I know, so I will work through it for next time.

I spent all Saturday night and Sunday sick with the stomach flu, hoping that I am on the mend and that no one else in the house gets it:( And I woke up this morning to NO satellite in the house...with 2 inches of snow on the ground outside. Come on Spring.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...