Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring....

is HERE!!! I was so excited to wake up this morning to 60 degree weather at 7 am!! I immediately opened the windows and doors. I then proceeded to make muffins and serve Justin and Taegan breakfast in bed:) They were very happy with this. I will have to say that with this awesome weather it is really causing me to start nesting and want so much done...fast. My list that I have for stuff to do before Laekan gets here is a full sheet long and growing. Justin is a tad overwhelmed to say the least! Although, there is a lot on there that he wants done as well.

Today was also the start of my fingers and feet swelling some. It isn't bad and will go away when it cools down at night, but it isn't fun during the day. I didn't have any swelling with Taegan and I had to sit down and let my feet rest today. I tell ya-Mr. Laekan is giving me a run with everything already. We are getting our back fence replaced this week and I can't wait until that is done to get started on everything else outside. I love Spring and getting our yard to look pretty. We have Taegan's birthday party planned for May 1st and I have high hopes of everything on my list being done!!!

I am off to do some work here at home for my new job-that I am loving!!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...