Wednesday, March 2, 2011

29 weeks...

How far along: 29 weeks
Size of the baby: Laekan is the size of a squash-almost 2.5 pounds
Weight gain: 20 pounds
Gender: BOY-Laekan Harper!
Movement: Laekan is showing off this week. He is moving and shaking all around and I love it. Some of the moves have been a bit painful as he is really pushing hard, but still neat to watch. I keep hoping he is doing so much in there that he is turning around!!!
Sleep: I am starting to sleep a bit worse this week. On Monday night I had my first charlie horse in my calf and I about died. I am waking up more to go to the bathroom and I just can't get overly comfortable.
What I miss: I miss moving and doing normal things without getting winded. Laekan is taking up so much of my diaphragm that I can't get a good deep breath. I feel like I am always running a marathon because I can't breath well.
Cravings: Nothing in particular. I am just super hungry this week!!!
Symptoms: This week I have had the pleasure of finding out what acid reflux is...BOO!! It is brutual and I don't wish it on anyone. I even had to make Justin go to the store Sunday night at 9:30 to get me some Tums. I had no idea what was going on, but was miserable so I took it to my friends at Facebook. They all immediately told me Tums...they seemed to help some that night. I have had to take them everyday since then. They taste gross!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...