Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My girl and I

Taegan and I have been having some days just hanging out at home playing and we were playing with the camera!!! She is big into taking the pictures so the only way I can get here to take a picture is to let her take one after I take one!!! She wanted to pose with me in one yesterday and I thought it turned out real cute.
Such a sweet little girl.
I am trying to soak up all these days with her because I know when Laekan gets here I won't get that one on one time with her I have right now. Although, somedays she is making that quality time a bit challenging with her attitude:) She is in this phase of getting out of her bed for nap and bedtime and Justin and I are racking our brain to come up with a different approach. Last night, we gave her a bath, brushed her teeth, got dressed, read 2 books, and then put her straight to bed. We tried to keep it very calm and gave her lots of love before getting in bed. What she has been doing is getting out and making excuses and we had resorted to spankins or loud voices with her. That wasn't working-so now we are trying something different. Last night after reading books and heading to bed she didn't get out. I'm not keeping my hopes up that it is over, but last night was a nice break!!!
Yesterday morning we went to visit one of my best friends and she has horses, goats, lots of land, and lots of places for Taegan to play!!! To say she loved it would be an understatement. She loved running with the big kids and feeding the animals. We can't wait to go back in a couple weeks for our shower.
These are 3 of their 4 horses.

Taegan finally got brave enough to put her hand on mine to help feed Peanut.

Have a great Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...