Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Done with it...

I am over the snow...OVER IT!!! The town has pretty much shut down because of the upcoming snow/ice storm and that is gonna make for a very long week! I was supposed to sub today and tomorrow and it isn't looking like I will get either day. I can't believe this storm-it is gonna be brutual and really it is best if Taegan and I stay inside!!! I tried to walk down the driveway to get the trashcan yesterday and about fell-headed back inside and haven't gone back out. Justin is still working today and I am hoping and praying that he can get there and back in one piece...yikes.

On a more positive note-there was an ad in the paper this past weekend for a Parents as Teachers Educator for a local school district. I applied on Sunday and heard back later that morning that they will be calling me to setup an interview for next week. This is a position that is 20 hours a week and a lot of it I can do with Taegan with me. Some of it is home visits with families, but the prep work and paperwork I can do from home!!! This would be ideal for us and I hope something good comes from it.

For now, I am going to go snuggle in bed and watch movies with Taegan!!! Happy Snow Day!

1 comment:

The Cooper's said...

I do not like the snow either! And congrats on the interview, sounds like a perfect job!

Going Strong...


Priceless...