Thursday, February 3, 2011

25 weeks...


How far along: 25 weeks
Size of the baby: weighs about a pound and a half
Weight gain: 14.5 pounds...not bad, but I need to keep it in check.
Gender: Boy-Mr. Laekan Harper
Movement: He is a moving machine...I love it!!! There are times during the day when I think I haven't felt him move for a bit, so I slow down and wait for him. It is like he knows I am waiting for him to move because he will start moving all around.
Sleep: I am still doing pretty great with this. I am sleeping on only my sides now, and if I am there for a long time my side will fall asleep until I switch. And rolling over is a bit of a challenge just because of my hip and lower pain.
What I miss: Feeling normal without new ailments everyday:(
Cravings: This week I have been eating Berry, Berry, Kix cereal like it is going out of style. Also I have developed a love for fruit snacks...neither of which are helping the weight gain!
Symptoms: Just the hip and lower pain. Yesterday I tried painting Laekan's nursery and realized that was too much. Led me to some contractions and I had to rest for the afternoon. I just hate feeling like I can't do much around here. But the nursery is painted!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...