Thursday, February 24, 2011

24 hours...

Living in Kansas always brings a surprise with it!!! We have been having some great weather and Taegan and I have had the chance to get outside and play. I have raked the leaves, worked in the yard some, we went to the zoo, and she just eats up the time outside. Yesterday when she woke up from nap I told her it was nice and she headed outside-not to be back in until dinner at 5!
Here she is last night at 5 playing away in her sandbox.
This morning we woke up to a thunder storm complete with lightening and heavy rain. As the morning went on it changed over to sleet and by 4 this afternoon it was a complete blizzard...with heavy accumulation!

This is the same sandbox 24 hours later:(

And this is how we feel about it!!!!
To make matters worse, I called the Dr. today for my glucose test results at 1 and they didn't have the results yet. They said I should hear something by the end of the day...do you think I heard anything??? NOPE-so I made myself a batch of cookies and ate 3!!!!


No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...