Monday, February 21, 2011

Laekan's Nursery

It has been one productive weekend for us around here!!! I made a list...a very long list and got started yesterday. Most of it was Laekan's room and I am so excited that is turned out SO great. I absolutely love it and can't stop myself from walking in there and looking around. I hope he loves it as much as we do. I talked my Mom into coming over yesterday and helping with the decorating part and we got it all done! I was Modge Podging the letters while she was putting up the stickers and then we had Justin help us hang the letters. I also washed all his sheets and things and got it all set up. I only have a few things left to do around the room and then start working on his clothes, closet, and dresser!!! Oh I can't wait!!!! Here is what his room looks like...

As you are walking in the door...
Looking from the closet...

Standing at the window looking at the door.
I LOVE it!! Thanks Mom for all your hard work and help. I am going to try and get a close up of his letters sometime this week so you can see my hard work:)

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...