Wednesday, February 23, 2011

28 weeks...

How far along: 28 weeks
Size of the baby: Laekan weighs about 2 and a quarter pounds
Weight gain: 19 pounds
Gender: Boy-Laekan Harper
Movement: I just can't get over how much he makes my tummy move around all day long!! I don't remember this much movement with Taegan and I love to see him so active.
Sleep: Doing great with this-still have to switch sides quite often, but doing well otherwise.
What I miss: I miss bending over all the way and it not being uncomfortable...although this morning I was still able to paint my toes!!! Otherwise, things are pretty good right now.
Cravings: Nothing this week.
Symptoms: I hate to jinx myself, but my lower pain seems to be gone for the most part!!! I have replaced it with very sharp pains in my upper tummy-not braxton hicks. I'm not sure what they are and will ask the Dr.


I am headed to the Dr. in about an hour for my 28 week check-up and my glucose test! I had this scheduled for Friday, but became impatient so I called to reschedule for today. I just want this test over so I can quit worrying about it. Not that I feel I have any concern to worry, but it just gives me something else to think about that I need to cross off my list!!! Wish me luck...I should have the results tomorrow.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...