Friday, February 18, 2011

27 weeks...



How far along: 27 weeks

Size of the baby: Laekan is the size of a head of cauliflower.

Weight gain: 17 pounds...no gain this week!

Gender: BOY-Laekan Harper!

Movement: This kid is all over the place and I love it. It is so fun to watch my tummy move and Taegan got to feel him this week:)

Sleep: Still doing pretty good with this so far. I can only sleep on a certain side for so long before it is asleep then I roll over.

What I miss: Nothing this week!!! It has been a good week for me.

Cravings: Coke Icee and peanut butter.

Symptoms: Still lots of low pressure and hips are painful quite a bit.



Overall, it has been a good week!!! I am headed for a second interview for a Parent Educator position this morning that I would LOVE to get. If you get a chance say a quick prayer for me!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...