Thursday, January 27, 2011

24 weeks

How far along: 24 weeks
Size of baby: Laekan is the size of an ear of corn
Weight gain: 15 pounds..(update per the Dr. it is 13 and I'm going with that!!)really need to slow down!! My appetite is on overload and I need to slow it down-which actually it has been the last few days. Headed to the Dr. today and not sure I want to look at their scale:(
Gender: BOY-Laekan Harper
Movement: Tons. He is starting to make the outside of my tummy move and I love it. He loves to move at night or right after I eat chocolate:)
Sleep: I really am getting good nights sleep, I just have to get comfortable. I am having terrible pressure pains and when I lay on my sides(which is all I can do) the pressure is pretty intense for a bit until it settles down.
What I miss: Bending all the way over and walking like a normal person!
Cravings: Big on the peanut butter again this week...can't seem to eat enough of it.
Symptoms: My main symptom right now would be the intense lower pain...to the point of not being able to step or sit up out of bed! Yikes, gonna ask the Dr about it today and see if there is anything I can do to make that better. If not-I have a long 16 weeks left:(

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...