Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day 2011

I woke up this morning to a wonderful card from Justin with a certificate in it for an hour prenatal massage!!! I was so excited to get this...and I am even more excited to set up the appointment for when I can go get it done. This girl needs some relax time and will let you know how it goes! Last night before bed Justin and I got Taegan's gift ready and she discovered it first thing this morning. We got her a Strawberry Shortcake purse with a few of her favorite candy's in it. She was super excited about it as well!!!

This is her "Love Bug" and her new purse!
We then got ready for the day and headed out to shop for some stuff for Justin. We got him a new cell phone case, a puzzle, some jelly beans, and Taegan picked out a card for him. She also wrote in it for him and Justin loved it. Overall, we had a great day and are now getting ready for the KU v KSU game that is happening at 8. Justin is at the game, Taegan will be in bed, and I will be watching under my warm blankets on my bed!!! Go Cats!!!
Here is our Valentine:)

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...