Thursday, February 3, 2011

A snowy day...

Yesterday we were stuck inside again because of the snow storm we had on Tuesday. So I decided Tuesday night to get Laekan's room taped and ready to paint. Justin helped me pick things up, get the tape on, and do the line in the middle of the room(we are putting a chair rail up). I had everything all set and ready and yesterday I made a go at it!!! I was a moving machine and got the green(the top) done. And then it hit me-contractions. I had done too much. Darn it. So I proceeded to sit for the next 3 hours while Taegan napped and I felt much better. When Justin got home he shoveled(thanks Babe!) and then he helped me finish the brown! I did the baseboards and he rolled it and another coat on the green. We had it all painted by 5 yesterday...and I LOVE it! I can't wait to put up the monkeys and trees on the wall. Oh yeah-and the chair rail!!


Today we get to watch my niece while her Mommy goes to work for a little bit! Taegan and I are super excited to get our hands on her and love on her!!! Here they are playing during the KU/KSU game that was on Saturday-these two were the highlight of the night since the game was a bummer!!!


Happy Thursday!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...