Thursday, February 10, 2011

26 weeks


How far along: 26 weeks
Size of the baby: Laekan is the size of a hothouse cucumber
Weight gain: 17...yikes that was a jump!
Gender: BOY-Laekan Harper
Movement: Laekan continues to keep me on my toes with his movements. He has started just pushing his hand/leg out and it hurts every now and then! He is very active most of the day now and is really starting to make my tummy move! It is fun to watch-Taegan has yet to be patient enough to feel him move.
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty well still as long as Taegan is...although this week she has come down with a cold/fever thing and isn't sleeping well! Last night we were up 8 times:(
What I miss: I miss walking normal and bending over all the way! My hip and back haven't hurt much this week, I am just starting to get overall uncomfortable. Trying to do my best to just continue doing what I can.
Cravings: Pepsi....bad, bad, bad!
Symptoms: Just a bit achy and lots of low pressure still! Laekan has been moving so much that I hope he moves himself to the right position instead of breech...we will see!
We are in Oklahoma City tonight(I said Tulsa last week for some reason). The roads were fine after all the snow storms between home and here and we made it without a hitch. Taegan is for sure under the weather, but she is being a trooper so she can go to a hotel!!! This girl loves to travel. We made a build a bear tonight and now she is sound asleep...fingers crossed she sleeps all night tonight for our big day tomorrow at the craft show!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

u look great:) yay for a little boy:) so FUN

Going Strong...


Priceless...