Wednesday, January 12, 2011

22 weeks


How far along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: Laekan is the length of a spaghetti squash
Weight gain: 10 pounds(posting this is getting harder and harder!)
Maternity clothes: Yes, yes, and yes!!! I am all about comfort right now.
Gender: BOY-Laekan Harper.
Movement: Laekan is getting more and more active and I love it. Reminds me of what a blessing I have growing inside of me and getting ready to join our family. He continues to steal my heart one little movement at a time!
Sleep: Doing pretty good, getting a bit more uncomfortable. Laekan is also starting to push just ever so slightly on my bladder, causing a few more trips to the bathroom.
What I miss: Starting to get to the point where I can't sleep on my tummy and that will become an issue soon!
Cravings: I hate to admit it, but I think I have eaten half a batch of peanut butter cookies this last two day since we have been stuck inside:(
Symptoms: Just getting a bit uncomfortable...nothing too bad yet.
I go next Wednesday for my next sonogram to check on little man and see how that placenta is doing. If you have time could you say a quick prayer or positive thought for me next week? I am hoping and praying with all I have that it has moved and I can let that stress settle for now! Also, thanks for letting me ramble yesterday-it felt great getting that off my chest. Have a good day/week.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...