Monday, January 3, 2011

Circle time...

I am making it a goal of mine this year to start doing "circle time" with Taegan each day. She is at such an age that she wants to learn and loves doing new things. So I thought it would be a great way to keep her mind expanding and also start hitting on those topics that she will need for school anyways. I found a pad that lists each day of the week and I wrote on it what we will work on that day. For example, today was stringing beads and water paint. I am hoping to start a letter of the week next week and that way she will be able to start really recognizing her letters-she can sing the song, but struggles with knowing them. I will just gear all the activities around that letter for each day!!! I know this will get harder the further along in this pregnancy I get, but I am really hoping to keep it up for her.

This morning was a success!!! She got so excited to sit down with me and sing songs, do beads, and then paint. We did stuff for about 30 minutes and then I let her relax and now she is playing babies!

Here she is painting Pluto on her table!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...