Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Happy New Year! I am so excited to start a new year and can't wait for what it holds. I am excited to meet Laekan, excited to see how Taegan does with him, excited/nervous to add another little bundle to our family, eager to get myself back in shape after he is born, ready to watch Justin be a Daddy to two little loves, and so much more!!!

2010 was a good year as well, but nothing earth shattering happened to our little family that made it over the top awesome. We did have a fun year and got lots of family time in. We did tons around the house to upgrade it and I love it. We spent more money than we wanted to and now we get to pay for that! We had so much fun watching Taegan become a little girl and not a baby anymore(kinda sad). We had some sad times with the loss of family. And we had some major excitement finding out we will be adding to our family. I would say that is a good year.

We spent the evening last night going to dinner and then heading home to watch a movie. Well, Justin watched the movie, Taegan went to bed, and I fell asleep:) He did wake me up at 11:55 to bring in the New Year! The older we get, the more boring we are...it's sad, but true. Today we spent the day taking down all the decorations and getting the house back in order. I feel real good about the house and my stress level is much lower. However, I did just sit down to do some bills and the stress level rose just a bit. Why is saving money so hard??? I really hope that 2011 brings with it some insight for me to get that under control. That is one stress that I know we control and yet we always seem to let it get a little bit away from us. UGH!

Happy New Year-I am off to read my new book.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...