Wednesday, January 5, 2011

21 weeks...


How far along: 21 weeks
Size of baby: Laekan is the length of a carrot.
Weight gain: 8.5 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Still able to wear my normal t-shirts, but pants and nice shirts I am wearing maternity. It is much more comfortable and I feel better!
Gender: BOY-Laekan Harper.
Movement: He is becoming an active little boy. Justin felt him for the first time on Monday night and he was so excited! Laekan is super active at night while I am watching TV and relaxing. He is moving off and on during the day-but I know to expect an active evening!
Sleep: I have had a cold this week so that is changing my sleep-but otherwise still doing pretty good.
What I miss: I am starting to miss being able to bend over all the way without it being uncomfortable. I can still do it, but for short periods of time.
Cravings: Coke Icee!!!!
Symptoms: I am starting to just move slower and things are taking more time than normal. My back is still sore and now my hips are starting back again. I feel like an old lady that can't move at times!! Oh well-he is worth it!!!
On a good note-I got a ton done this last week around the house. All the decorations are down and put away, the crawl space is cleaned and organized, Taegan's clothes are gone through and gotten rid of what I didn't want, house is clean, Taegan and I have been working daily on skills, and we are making a menu and eating more at home!!! Overall, all a success. We also got told this last week that we have some friends that want to throw us a shower since we don't have anything for our little man!!! How lucky are we??? I am so excited!!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...