Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!!!!

The weatherman had been predicting a snow storm since last Thursday-so we had our fingers crossed that it would actually happen! Taegan got an awesome snow suit from her Aunt Melissa and Uncle Kyle that she couldn't wait to try out! I was a bit worried though because last year she hated the snow, so I wasn't sure she would like it this year. It started snowing right after she went to bed last night, and I was super excited to see how much had come when we woke up. There was about 4 inches on the ground when we woke up and it has been snowing all day!!! We have about 9 inches right now with big flakes still falling! All the schools were closed in town and the kids are hoping for another snow day tomorrow I am sure. I tried to go be a super pregnant lady and shovel-now I am laid up on the couch with my cold much worse and a back that is killing me. Boo....on a much happier note I will let you enjoy the pictures of Taegan-who LOVED the snow:)

Her first step outside in the snow.
Deciding she might want to eat it!
Oh the wonderment of a child-she was in awe of it falling on her.
Then she decided to just sit right down and play.
Daddy stopped by on the way home and bought a sled-she had a blast!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...