Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bathroom done and Daddy gone...

After 4 months...our bathroom is done!! It has a few minor touch ups here and there, but for the most part is complete. I did the final total clean-up on it and then put it back together. What feeling it was to get ready in my bathroom this morning before MOPS!!! I felt like a whole new girl:) Here are the pictures of our new bathroom-everything in it is completely new down to all new plumbing as well!!!! Justin did an awesome job, I am so proud of how hard he worked in there.

This is the tile-LOVE!!!
As you walk in the door the vanity is to your left.
I love that it is set into the wall-out of the way!
This is looking to the right.
Justin left yesterday morning to head to Wichita for apprenticeship school, so it is just Taegan and I flying solo this week. He will be back late Thursday night and we let her stay up so she can see him when he gets here. The last time he went to school(he goes every 6 weeks) she had a really hard time with it, so this time I thought we would make a countdown until we get to see him! She loved the idea and was even more excited that she got to help color the pages. We then taped it up on her door and she gets to tear a number off every night until he is home! I hope this eases her week some this time, although today as been a bit rocky. She does get to talk to him on the phone every night so that helps.
Busy coloring away.
Our finished countdown!
Have a good Tuesday-I will be back tomorrow with Week 24.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...