Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More snow...

I really liked taking Taegan outside last week to play in the snow!! She had a ball and really loved the sled that daddy brought home one day after work. She talks about it all the time and watches herself on the video camera. With all that said-I do not want more snow. We are expected to get 3-6 more inches of snow starting tomorrow and I am over it. We had a terrible winter last year with gobs of snow, and frankly I am done with it after just once this year. The only good thing about it is that Taegan will get to ride her sled again and have fun in it. Otherwise, it just makes for us stuck inside and at home again. Last week we did not leave the house for 4 days...and I about went insane. Hoping that doesn't happen this time.

On the baby front-I am heading to the Dr tomorrow for another sonogram to check the placenta. I have my fingers crossed that it has moved and that this worry will be a thing of the past. However, I have been in some pain and discomfort since Saturday. I am having lots of pressure, sharp pains, and just overall not being able to move like normal. Called the Dr. yesterday and the nurse said right now that pain is normal and to rest as much as I could! That is a bit hard with a two year old. She wants to see what the sono looks like and see where to go from there. I am also hoping we can get another peak at little man and to make sure he really is a "little man" and not a "little girl". That is just me being silly and thinking what if I prepare for a boy and it is a girl??? Oh the stresses I create for myself sometimes:)

I will be back tomorrow with my weekly update and news from the sono!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...