Sunday, May 31, 2009

So lucky...

I am in awe of how lucky I am to be able to call myself a stay at home mom!!! What a treat it is to be a part of that club. I must say though that Taegan was breaking me in early. On Thursday she decided to get up at 6!!! And Friday she was up at 6:30!!! Needless to say that was NOT what I was hoping for on my first days of summer vacation and on my new job, but then reality set in real fast and I soon realized I was no longer the boss! She was going to make the rules and I would figure out how to follow them. So here we are to Sunday and what a busy weekend it has been. We got the pool up and running, the patio is cleaned off and looking good. Dad and Justin ran the electrical out to the pool and put in a new plug for that, Taegan ventured into the pool three times now and we have had our first round of company for the pool!!! Whew...that was a lot. Not to mention a three mile walk today and some more cleaning. All which leads me to a bunch of pictures and a short post because I am off to bed. I start my Jazzercise class tomorrow with some friends. We are going to the 9:15 class-which has child care for Taegan-I hope she does okay and that I live through the hour class!! I can't wait to get this butt back into shape and maybe a bikini??? Probably not this year:(

Talk to you tomorrow.
Helping setup the pool.

Pointing to Dad about what he should be doing.

It is tiring to eat all my lunch!

This is her new setup in her room to watch her movies.

Playing with her new baby buggy we found at a garage sale!!!

Our first day home together!

All dressed and ready for her first swim.

Holding on for dear life...

Feeling a little unsure of the scary turtle guy...but beginning to like it.

2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Well a full time mommy!! That is very rewarding. The funny thing is that here summer is starting and your staying home and I have been off work since Nov and I'm starting back up this week. Only because my 17 year old neice is going to watch him for the summer. After that, we shall see.

I hope Teagan let you sleep til at least 7:01 this morning. LOL

Happy Monday

Rachel Dominguez said...

Man...I'd be wanting to sleep in too. At least for the first couple days. Maybe she'll change, she's just giving it to you rough at first ?huh?

Love the pool pics. Melana hates the water! I took the kids to our neighborhood pool on Saturday and Sunday and she did not like it. At least I know that she wont run into the water by herself when we are there. They have a little baby one too so she did get in that up to her knees, but she was not about to go any further. LOL Silly girl.

Love Taegans suit!

Going Strong...


Priceless...