Thursday, May 7, 2009

Weight loss...really?

Okay-I hesistate to post this for fear of jinxing myself, but I am going to anyways. I am back on the saddle again with the diet and WILL lose weight. There is no time like the present to get started and it is time to get my act in gear. Justin and I are doing it together again and are being each other's cheerleaders! We have to do this, not only for us-but for Taegan.

Sunday we went on a bike ride, Monday I walked 2 miles with Taegan, Tuesday another bike ride, and last night we took the night off! Tonight I am hoping for a walk again before it rains...

This morning was weigh in moring and well...drumroll please-I lost 3.8 pounds!!! WHAT? I have never lost that at one time. I have no idea why I lost that much and fear that next week it may be back. But for now, I will rejoice that I lost and take it day by day!!!

Have a good Thursday...

4 comments:

Emily said...

yeah friend! so exciting! I am soo happy for you:) Keep up the great work! love the birthday pictures! soo stinking cute:) love the pink pink pink:)

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Thank you so much for your thoughts and for following our story. This is my first time visiting your site. Taegan is gorgeous!!! I plan to come back and read more about your precious family...I really need to get to bed soon :). Thanks again.

Rachel Dominguez said...

Awesome Job, however do you have to rub it in? LOL. You know from my post that I am not losing (that I know of) I will weigh myself tonight. But good lord, I've been doing this, pretty faithfully, and feel i havent lost a thing.

Now...it might be cuz I havent hopped on the exersice wagon just yet, but I am completely eating WAY healthier and WAY less.

Girl...what are you eating? You know what I am eating.

My Three Sons said...

Hey there,

Just wanted to tell you congrats on your weight loss. I lost almost 10 pounds and then life got in the way and I gained most of it back. I told the older boys that it is their jobs to push me out the door everynight for walks. LOL

So I'm slowly starting back up again. The sad thing is that if I would just lose 20 pounds I would be perfectly content. But it is much harder than it seems!

Going Strong...


Priceless...