Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This is it...

Playing in her water table!!!

With lots of mixed emotions-I am heading out of Indian Hills as a 5th grade teacher and into my car as a stay at home mommy!!!! WOW!!! The day is here and the time is nearing. I have about two hours left and I am in shock. I have not had time to process the drastic change that is heading my way, and if I had to say anything about it I will probably not face this fact until home alone later this week. I tend to let out emotions and feelings when I am alone and can wallow alone. We will see how that goes this week.


On the house front-we got the pool setup last week and all filled up, but it was TOOO unlevel. So we drained it(what a mess) and dug out the ground and leveled out the ground. A big thanks to Amy for coming over and helping Justin dig-because I was not a good dig partner. We got it all back in place and filled it up on Monday. We started the saltwater filter last night and it should be good to go this weekend. Just in time for the 90 degree weather!!!!


Taegan is practically running everywhere now and LOVING being outside. She throws a huge fit at bed time when we bring her in. I can't wait to put her in her floaty for the pool and see how much she loves that! Should be a fun summer with all the things we can do together. She is eating so well and really is doing well. The last day of daycare was a blur and we are eager to go see her again soon!!!


Happy hump day!!!

1 comment:

Rachel Dominguez said...

WOW....all I can say is HOW EXCITING! This is the best job you will ever have. you can always teach again later!

Going Strong...


Priceless...