Monday, May 4, 2009

The party aftermath....

What a fun time we had on Friday evening. It was a lot of work to get ready for the party so needless to say I was eager to start the party and enjoy the time. It was busy, busy, busy that night visiting with everyone, doing presents and cake, and making sure things were going smooth! I was TIRED by the end of the night Friday and was starting to feel the week finally hit me. I had been running on fumes most of the week and just crashed Friday and Saturday.

Taegan had a ball and was wiped out by 7:30 and asleep by 7:40!!! What a tired girl. She got tons of fun stuff and loved all the attention. I could not believe the generousity of everyone!! Thank you so much for making it a super special 1st birthday.

Saturday was the KSU spring game that Justin and I had planned on attending, but I stayed behind with Taegan because I was not up to par and needed a day of rest. We took a 3 hour nap and it was perfect!!! What a great day that was to nap and have no worries. I love days like that. She had a ball playing with her new toys and let me just relax. Sunday we spent some time running errands, picking up the house, and then used our new bikes to go on a bike ride! WOW-we are out of shape. Taegan loved the pull behind cart she got to sit it while Daddy rode.

All in all it was a busy, but great weekend. Now we are in for a full month of May and busy weekends. Hold on tight!

1 comment:

Rachel Dominguez said...

Sounds super fun! Glad it went off without a hitch!

Cant wait to see some pictures of the birthday girl.

Rachel

Going Strong...


Priceless...