Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A new job...

What a busy, fun weekend we had!!! I can't believe how fast it went and how fun it was. It was so good to be able to go to Manhattan twice(I love that town) and be with both sides of the family!!! Justin worked all day on Sunday, so Taegan and I hung and slept. She slept for 4 hours that day...that is a record!!! I planted some flowers while she slept and was lazy. It was a good weekend. Monday morning came and I was miserable....and still am miserable. My allergies are killing me and I think it is turning into a cold-YUCK! My asthma is bad and I can't stop blowing my nose. I have 4 more days with kids and then school is out....but the best news.

I got the job at Sylvan!! I am waiting to find out when the training will be and then I will get started with it. I am looking forward to this a lot. It will help us with the extra money and I will get to still be with kids! What fun it will be.

Okay-off to playday here at school with the kids! Wish me luck. Pictures to come soon....

3 comments:

Rachel Dominguez said...

CONGRATS! On the job!

Emily said...

ahh yeah my friend on the new job! how exciting:)

Unknown said...

Those pigtalls are so cute!!

Going Strong...


Priceless...