Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A little better...

Yesterday was a little bit better with the sleeping in aspect. Taegan decided to sleep until 7:30!! That was a big step compared to the 6:00 last week, so I was happy! We got up and around and got ready to head off to Jazzercise at 9. She did great when I dropped her into the child care room. She was playing and did not even see me leave. I was having an awesome workout until about 40 minutes into it when I heard her screaming. I went to peak on her and she was a mess. I went in to see what was going on to find that she had her hand shut in a door while playing. The room was overflowing with kids-and it was super loud. I got her to stop crying and she went back to playing. And then 5 minutes later she was a wreck again-so we headed home!!! I had a great workout though. So we came home and went on a walk and then she was fine. She decided at 10:50 it was naptime(not a good idea) and slept until 2!!!! WOW-no lunch before she went down either. So needless to say she was a little off. She went to bed at 7:30 which is normal-but then woke up at 12:30 and did not fall back asleep until 2:30. Yikes, does this get easier??? I really don't have much to complain about-but this is not how she was at all while I was working. I think she is trying to figure out what is going on with me being here everyday and the schedule. She slept until 8 this morning so I am going to attempt to get her back on schedule!!! This is what she learned how to do yesterday...feed her baby!!!!! SO CUTE!


4 comments:

Jamie B said...

I wondered what happened to you on Monday! I'm sorry Taegan didn't have a good first experience! Hope to see you back soon! I'll be there on Thursday. Can't make Wednesdays this month. :)

Rachel Dominguez said...

She will get better and it will get easier. She IS adjusting to you being home...I've been in that position and noticed a huge change when I started staying home after my 3rd son, then when I went back to work, they all changed again. Melana has never been at home w/me except on maternity leave and is on a VERY strict schedule at my parents, but when weekends, holidays, etc comes she is totally off. You know what i'm saying? Give her a good month or so and then you will get her on a great schedule.

Glad your Jazzercize when well...wish I could join you!

Emily said...

My mom used to do jazzercize and loved it... think I might try it after cate comes !!!
Hope taegan get the hang of thingS

My Three Sons said...

Well Carson keeps a nice sleeping schedule like that as well. He has only started taking naps in the middle of the day again for the last month. But we still have the issues of him waking up in the middle of the night.

I hope she will start getting into a better routine for you.

Going Strong...


Priceless...