Thursday, May 21, 2009

I can't believe it...


I can't believe that I have one day left with students until I am a stay at home mom!


I can't believe that I have three more days of being a teacher and then I am unemployed from a career I have had for 6 years!


I can't believe that my daughter has one more day of daycare and then she will be spoiled by me, her dad, and her grandparents as her daycare!


I can't believe that I have not yelled at someone today because of everything that is expected of us on such short notice here at school!


I can't believe that I am being given the best opportunity in the world to stay at home with Taegan!!!


I can't believe the emotions I am feeling right now about leaving all my teacher friends!!!!


I can't believe that my best friend's daughter is heading to 7th grade next year-I will cry tomorrow watching her leave school!


I can't believe how lucky I am to have an amazing support system in my husband, parents, and friends as I go through these next changes in life.


And.......if you are still with me-I can't believe I LOST 2 more pounds this week:)

2 comments:

Boeckman mommy said...

Loved reading that post. And Congrats on the 2 pounds. YEAH!!

Rachel Dominguez said...

Well that is a great post. I cant believe you lost 2lbs and i havent. LOL.

I am so happy for you that you get to stay at home with Teagan. I loved being a stay at home mom for (4) years with my youngest two sons (the other one was in school already). I wish I could stay at home with Melana, as I feel that I miss so much, but I guess I need to try to hold on to a husband first ?huh?

Congrats! On it all!

I'm really happy about your 2more lbs too. I feel like i've lost some, finally, i just havent weighed.

Going Strong...


Priceless...