Thursday, May 14, 2009

Not surprised...

Well, this morning was weigh in and I wasn't shocked at the results!!! When I first stepped on it said I lost 4 pounds-can you imagine my excitement?!?!?!? I then stepped on again and again and again and it was much more accurate and said I gained a half pound. I imagined with no exercise this week that is what happened! So I was not too upset about it, just goes to show me that the exercise is what is helping me keep it off and stay in shape! So-off to walk tonight.

I also had an interview last night with Sylvan for teaching two evenings a week...I am very hopeful for this. I really do love teaching and am excited for the opportunity it would give me to teach at night and be able to stay home and play with Taegan for the days. Wish me luck on that-I should find out tomorrow whether I got the job and when the training starts!!!

For some Taegan news, she is a pistol! Yesterday when she was picked up from daycare we were told that she did not get bit(she has been getting bit by another little girl), but that she was a bully!!!! She would take toys away and cry until she got it...geez!!! I have my hands full and she is only 1. She continues to impress us with her walking and she is all over the place now. I love to just watch her walk to walk. She really has nothing in mind that she is going after, just walking all over. The breathing treatments are a struggle sometimes and others she is just fine. I am hoping she grows used to them!!

We are off to a graduation party Friday night for Justin's brother, one Saturday afternoon for one of my close friends(more like a sister really), and then maybe a Royals game Saturday night. Should be a lot of fun and busy all at the same time. Should have lots of pictures to share!

Have a super Thursday:)

1 comment:

Rachel Dominguez said...

Well...sounds like my weight loss journey. Sucks doesn't it!

As for Teagan...join the club. Melana is a pistol too...its funny you call her that, cuz that is what my parents call Melana "a pistol"
She is also a bully. We have never had her in daycare and she is not normally around anyone under the age of 8yrs old, but if I take her to the park, like last Friday, she hit or kicked 3 different kids that were ranging in ages 2-4. It was so embarrasing. I am afraid, when she is finally potty trained, and goes to daycare/preschool, that she will be kicked out the first day.

I blame it on her having 6 MUCH OLDER brothers and sisters and having to keep up with them. Defending herself, ya know?

Anyway...bully or not, both our girls are precious.

Going Strong...


Priceless...