Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Slacker....

No I don't have any pictures:( Happy New Year to everyone though. I am so sorry I have been slacking lately on updating here about Taegan. I am trying to get back in the swing of things with me back to work, Justin working and school, and Taegan at daycare. Needless to say, I am getting there slowly.

I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years...as for us??? Well, we went to dinner just the two of us at Texas Roadhouse(yummy) and then went to Kansas City with my parents to get some Krispy Kreme donuts!!! It was a fun short trip. We were home by 10:30 and I was asleep before the ball dropped:) Justin did wake me up to tell me Happy New Year! That was the fun of our night....maybe next year will be more eventful!

I have a few goals that I have set for myself for this new year that I am going to share in hopes that it will hold me to them more! For starters I am going to blog much more since this is a keepsake for Taegan I want to update it more so she will have something to look back on! This should be an attainable goal-I just have to make the time. The other one will be much harder-get healthy! I am still carrying around quite a bit of weight from having little Miss Taegan and I would like to say goodbye to it. Justin and I have made a pledge to each other to help the other one become healthier and slimmer. This will be very hard for us, but we are looking at it as though we have no choice. We are going to eat at home and eat much better! We started this yesterday and are doing well so far-I know we are on day two!!!! The Biggest Loser couples starts tonight and we are going to be watching that and building on their confidence! Wish us luck...

As far as Taegan-she is doing super! We could not ask for a better 2008....we had our daughter join our lives. We are hoping for a super fun 2009 with her!!!

Here is to helping everyone hold their own on their resolutions....

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...