Thursday, January 8, 2009

A quick funny...

Every Wednesday night Justin has class from 6-9:30 so it is just little girl and I. As a part time job I clean a salon three times a week to make some extra money. I clean on Wednesday nights and depending on the time that I can clean(depends on when they are all done) sometimes my mom comes over to stay home with Taegan while I run and clean for an hour. It is much easier to clean without her especially if it is bedtime. So last night mom came over to help me out just a little bit so I could run and clean. I got home right as it was time for bathtime and was getting ready to put Taegan in the tub. Mom was hanging out talking to me and we were playing with her bath toys and laughing. It was time for her to get out so I told Mom to grab her towel and I would pass her off to her-here comes the funny part!!! I am singing and laughing with Taegan as I pull her out of the tub and am swinging around to the towel for the handoff. I get her handed off and look down to find that Taegan has peed all over the bathroom rug on the hand off! Are you kidding me...it was like 10 seconds! Man can that girl pee!! Mom and I start laughing so hard and are laughing and laughing to the point I am crossed legged and about to pee on the floor myself. I ended up not, but it was a close call!!!

Never a dull moment with an 8 month old...I love you Taegan!

1 comment:

Boeckman mommy said...

Been there done that. Xavier always pees in the tub. Like a little water fountain. You can almost count on it everytime.
That is really nice your mom can just come over and help you. I wish my mom had more time, she is always at work. At least she does have Fridays off, but she always works so late at night.

Going Strong...


Priceless...