Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Getting in shape....

Justin and I have continued working hard in the diet and exercise area. We have finally come to a common ground on working out together. Although it involves competition-we have a ball at it. It goes by the name: Wii Fit!! I am pretty mad that I did not invent this myself...I would be RICH!!! It is so much fun, we are having a great time competing which is helping us lose weight and get back in shape. This has to be one of the best Christmas gifts we got this year.

Taegan is finally back at daycare and feeling great. We are now having the opposite problem with no dirty diapers. We just can't win right now....oh well! I put Karo syrup in her bottle this morning so that should help a ton. It has always helped loosen her up in the past! She also had her 9 month pictures taken last night and she was such a HAM! I can't believe how happy she was for them and how much fun she had. I am so eager to see the proofs. She will be 9 months old next Wednesday, but we did them a week early so we can get them back quicker.

She continues to crawl all over the place and pulls up to her knees like it is the easiest thing in the world. Last night she was standing holding onto a chair and looked like she wanted to take a step, but quickly fell down. She is getting very quick at moving with her little push to walk car-kneeling! She can slow down this growing and changing thing anytime now:)

2 comments:

Boeckman mommy said...

I think everyone I know has a Wii and Wii Fit. My mom has one and has only missed a few days of working out since Christmas. I think that is great. We do not have one and have no intention of getting one as we already have a PS2 and xbox. That along with the laptop is enough gaming! What a great idea though. I just have the treadmill and some really great workouts thanks to my sis.

I am so glad the Taegan is feeling better. I can't wait to see her pictures as well. I want to do Xaviers sometime in the next week. Of course I do them myself, so just when ever he is having a good day I will snap some. I probably should do some studio pictures, but there is not a studio too close. Syd's last studio pic are when she was 6 months and then I have done the rest.
Anyway, good job at the competition weight loss. I think it would really help to have a partner in crime.

My Three Sons said...

Well I think I'm going to look into the Wii Fit. I used to have a personal trainer and now that we are basically homebound, it sounds a lot easier for me to stay on top of it.

Can't wait to see the pics of Tagan.

Going Strong...


Priceless...