Monday, December 29, 2008

A very Merry Christmas!

We had a great Christmas Eve and Christmas Day spent with all of our families. It was such a great year for us, we are so thankful to have Taegan here with us and to be able to be with our families. We spent Christmas Eve with Justin's side and Christmas Day with my side. Little Miss Taegan loved the paper and ribbons/bows. She was not much for the presents this year. Once I could get them out of the box and she could play with them she was a little more interested. She got tons of new toys and clothes...she also got some formula and diapers:) Thanks to both sets of our parents. That was very welcomed. We have been busy, busy, busy since I have been off for break-will it ever slow down?

A funny or not so funny story: The other night Justin got home late from work and I did not have dinner made so we decided with an hour before bathtime and bed that we would run out and get something to eat. Trying to save money we decided to go somewhere that we had a gift card to...all of which happen to be sit down places. Against our better judgement because of time we chose Chili's!!! There was no wait on a Friday night and we couldn't believe it. Sat right down in a two person booth with Taegan asleep in the car seat. This is going to work out after all-maybe. We waited ten minutes for the waitress to come take our drink order, but she would not take our meal order at this time. Just drinks and appetizer. She returned with that in about 5 minutes and took our order. Once this happens it all goes downhill. We did not see the waitress again for over 20 minutes. During this time we have empty drinks, empty chips and salsa, cold queso now because of no chips, Taegan is awake and sitting on my lap(in a small booth), and I am losing my patience. Another lady brings out our dinners and asks if there is anything else we need right now. Well, she got the brunt of my complaining. She returns with new drinks, chips and salsa and two free coupons for dessert! She also gets another earful because my meal is WRONG! So she takes it back and will have it made again. Still have not seen our waitress yet-Taegan is now eating snacks on my lap and drooling everywhere. A manager returns with my new food and refills our drinks again. I am heated!!! I take a few bites and the waitress returns to ask if there is anything else we need-are you kidding me? I tell her a box, the bill, and a manager! Taegan is now gagging on one of her snacks and begins THROWING UP all over my food.....WOW!!! At this point my food is ruined she is covered and I am covered. Justin puts his food in the box(that he went and got himself) and heads to the car with Taegan. I am waiting for her to return with the check-which she does and nothing has been adjusted on the bill. I lay into her about all the issues and to top it off my daughter just puked on everything. A manager comes over and asks about my night...lucky guy!!! Needless to say they took off my meal and I was on my way. This has to be one of the worst times we have had out to eat!!!

I will post pictures tomorrow....

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...