Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Two viruses....

The doctor determined she is battling a virus similar to the stomach flu, but it is diarrhea and she is battling an upper respitory cold/cough. So there you have it-we are waiting and really praying for a solid diaper. She can't return to daycare until we have one. And right now we are running out of people who can watch her...Justin was with her yesterday, my mom is with her today, and well tomorrow we are waiting to see the diapers today. She is still having 4 a day, but she has not had one yet today, so maybe it is slowing down??? I hope so, we are on day 5 of this. Yikes, her poor bottom. We are keeping it covered with stuff and it seems to be doing okay so far. Otherwise, she is her normal self. More cuddly and sleeping a lot, but does not seem unhappy. She cries right before a diaper!!

Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

First off, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I sure do like having a few extras in my corner so I don't think I'm losing my mind. :-)

Your little Teagan is adorable. I love the pee story. I took Carson's diaper off this morning for a bath and as we were walking out of the living room he turned around and walked back over to my coffee table and pee'd on the leg. I wasn't sure what to do other than laugh. If you read my blog tonight, I will be posting this story so act like it is the first time you heard it. LOL

If you don't mind, I will add you to my blogroll so I can catch your updates.

Hope Taegan starts feeling better real soon. Carson had the rotoviris a few weeks back and it lasted 8 days. It was so hard to see him not feeling well for that long.

Take care,

Kaci and Carson

Going Strong...


Priceless...