Monday, January 12, 2009

Yucky cough, runny nose, dirty diapers that won't stop....

Yep-you guessed it. Taegan is sick. We are headed to the doctor this afternoon to see what we can do for her. She really has not been feeling the best since Christmas, but I kept thinking it was a cold. She gets better and then worse, well she has been having blowout diapers since Thursday and I thought I better call and get in. So off we go this afternoon. She is not on any food right now, just Pedialyte to see if that helps her. We will see if the doctor has any other suggestions. Hopefully something-I am doing lots of laundry!!!!

1 comment:

Boeckman mommy said...

Oh, poor baby. Don't you just hate it when the little ones are ill. They just can't tell you how they feel. I even hate it when my older ones are sick. I feel so bad for them. I cannot handle vomit, but when it is my kids, I feel so bad for them that I overcome my fear of it.
I hope she starts to feel better soon. Nothing like not feeling well for that long. And remember for her tushy, equal parts, Pond's cold cream, and Maloxx. Make into a paste, and put on her bottom after every diaper change. This will help her from getting a diaper rash. Works every time for me.
Hope all is better next time we talk.

Going Strong...


Priceless...