Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Catching up....on pictures

Okay-I have them loaded and ready today. On a side note-we are trying to transition Taegan from her bottle to a sippy cup for her formula so that she is off the bottle by one year old. She loves drinking out of her sippy with juice-but as soon as you put the formula in there she wants nothing to do with it. She is very thirsty-but will not drink it out of there. Any advice? I know we are starting early with this, but I am glad now because she is throwing quite a fit when it comes time for this!!! All dressed up for Christmas church!

Family Christmas picture
Kyle, Melissa and Taegan(Justin's brother and sister in law)
Garret and Taegan(Justin's brother)

Grandma, Grandpa, and Taegan(Justin's parents)
She LOVES this talking puppy!! Her favorite toy of the holiday.

This is "Dino" and she loves to rock on him.
Showing off all her new bath toys...she would play in there for hours!

2 comments:

Boeckman mommy said...

Oh what a cute little stinker! She looks like a little angel in her Christmas clothes. I love the big bow on her head. I was not into headbands when my girls were little, but I some really cute ones these days.

Rachel Dominguez said...

Melana is still on the bottle at 17mo old. I can't get her off of that thing. That is her security. She only has about 3-4 a day...but still. She absolutely refuses ALL sippy cups. I make her get real thirsty so that she will drink from one but it's only 1 or 2 sips and then she throws it and says "ba ba"

Going Strong...


Priceless...