Friday, January 16, 2009

Feeling a little better...

I think we might be over the worst of it...the diapers are starting to get more solid and I think she is getting better. Her nose won't stop running, but the diapers have to be a good sign! She has missed daycare all week-which is a bummer because we have to pay even when she doesn't go. Justin has stayed home two days with her and my mom has had her for two days. I have Monday off-so I am hoping by Tuesday she should be as good as new. A nice long weekend at home should help. We don't have any big plans this weekend either, just some Wii Fit and Guitar Hero I think!!!

An update on our diets we started two weeks ago......we are doing GREAT! Justin is down 7 pounds and I am down 4 pounds. So far, so good. It hasn't been easy and we have slipped up some, but we are doing great helping each other out. I have learned to each MUCH slower and it seems to be helping a ton. I am also drinking tons of water which fills me up. I will leave you with a picture of Peanut:)

2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

I so glad to hear that Taegan is feeling better. I'll send some prayers your way so that she is back up to normal speed by Tuesday!

You'll have to let me know more about the WII fit. I have looked into it but I want to know if it really works and is it worth the money?

Rachel Dominguez said...

I am so glad she is feeling better. I just hate that sickness. You know Melana just got over it.

Going Strong...


Priceless...